Orange Park, FL
About the Property
Ideally located near Naval Air Station Jacksonville, Courtyard Jacksonville Orange Park is a great spot to explore downtown Jacksonville from. Providing easy access to a range of attractions and institutions such as Everbank Field, Orange Park Medical Center and Jacksonville International Airport, our hotel is the perfect spot to make your home base.
Providing a remarkable stay for our guests is at the center of everything we do. We do this by building an extraordinary team of welcoming, passionate, and motivated people.
If you would like to join our team, we invite you to complete the employment form below and share with us a little bit about yourself.
- Customer Service – deliver hospitable service that is attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous; demonstrate patience, tact and diplomacy
- People Skills – ability to collaborate, create rapport, and work effectively with others
- Communication Skills – ability to effectively listen & communicate professionally
- Problem-Solving & Analytical Skills – ability to identify the issue, collect and analyze information to understand the problem and effectively resolve. Identify, recommend, and implement best practices
- Organizational & Time Management Skills – ability to appropriately manage time to meet job demands, prioritize, follow through, and work efficiently with limited supervision
- Aptitude & Adaptability – ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Composure – ability to maintain composure and work under pressure, managing stress to meet business demands. (Calmly handle all customer and employee interactions & issues)
- Attention to Detail – ability to follow instructions and achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Computer skills/ Technical Aptitude – proficiency in computer technology, i.e. e-mail, MS Word, Excel, & other hotel related systems. Utilize technology to enhance organizational efficiency
- Strong sales & relationship management skills
- Strong aptitude in working with numbers and comprehending Excel spreadsheets
- Keyboarding and general office administration skills
- fdc experience or similar sales software needed.
Experience / Education:
Sales and/or hotel experience preferred; high school diploma and/or equivalent work experience; Delphi.fdc a plus.
Work is performed in a hotel environment; this position requires extended periods of walking, standing, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds. Frequent computer keying using both hands, and viewing material on a computer screen. Working at a desk, viewing spreadsheets and other written material. (PDC is physically demanding, requiring extended periods of walking and standing.) Flexible work hours may require an occasional night or weekend. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Courtyard Jacksonville Orange Park
610 Wells Road
Orange Park FL, 32073
TITLE: Sales Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
FT/PT: Part Time
To apply for this job, please use the form below