About the Property
Thank you for your interest in employment at The Alfond Inn. Situated in beautiful Winter Park near the campus of Rollins College, The Alfond Inn is a guest favorite when visiting the Orlando area offering pet-friendly amenities, a state-of-the-art curated art collection, flexible meeting & event space, and a full-service restaurant, Hamilton’s Kitchen.
The success of our hotel is driven by the commitment, attitude, and performance of our team members. Our award-winning boutique hotel takes on the challenging task to achieve a high level of client and guest satisfaction every day. This requires building an enthusiastic team of high-performing individuals to fill a wide variety of positions to provide exceptional service, from the heart. We seek qualified candidates who share our values and the desire to create a warm and professional hospitality environment.
- Customer Service – deliver hospitable service that is attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous; demonstrate patience, tact and diplomacy
- People Skills – ability to collaborate, create rapport, and work effectively with others
- Communication Skills – ability to effectively listen & communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Problem-Solving & Analytical Skills – ability to identify the issue, collect and analyze information to understand the problem and effectively resolve. Identify, recommend, and implement best practices
- Organizational & Time Management Skills – ability to appropriately schedule time to meet job demands, multi-task, prioritize, follow through, and work efficiently with limited supervision
- Aptitude & Adaptability – ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Composure – ability to maintain composure and work under pressure, managing stress to meet business demands. (Calmly handle all customer and employee interactions & issues)
- Attention to Detail – ability to follow instructions and achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Computer skills/ Technical Aptitude – proficiency in computer technology, i.e. e-mail, MS Word, Excel, & other hotel related systems. Utilize technology to enhance organizational efficiency
- Strong sales & relationship management skills
- Strong aptitude in working with numbers and comprehending Excel spreadsheets
- Keyboarding and general office administration skills
Experience / Education:
Sales and/or hotel experience preferred; high school diploma and/or equivalent work experience; Delphi.fdc a plus.
This is a physically demanding job that requires extended periods of walking and standing. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. (See Physical Requirements section for detailed information.)
To apply for this job, please use the form below