About the Property
The Hampton Inn by Hilton Nashua consistently has clean rooms, award-winning customer service, and offers a free hot breakfast creating real value for guests that are willing to pay a little more. Our guests who are looking to enjoy a little down time, love our salt-water pool and hot tub to play and relax in. Our Hampton Inn by Hilton is a preferred choice to our guests because they know we love having them here.
We have been a staple in the Nashua community since our opening in 2009. In our 10 years, we have earned four Circle of Excellence and two LightHouse Awards from Hilton as being one of the top Hampton Inn by Hiltons in the United States. In early 2019, we underwent a partial guest room renovation replacing all carpet, wallpaper, and desk chairs. Our team lives by our core values, Fun, Concern for Others, Trust, Accountability, and Continuous Improvement. We focus on career development and promotion – people are at the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career, and not just a job, you may have found the right place for you!
Requirements for applicants looking to work at the Hampton Inn Nashua are simple, you need to be a team player, willing to have fun on the job, and be all in on creating the best customer service in New Hampshire. Benefits for all team members are discounts at other Olympia Hotel Management properties and Hilton Hotels, amazing opportunities for cross-training in different departments, career development, extensive training, and, of course, a happy management team always displaying a smile. Full-Time team members will get additional benefits up to and including Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, and Holiday pay.
If you would like to join our team or would like to learn more about us, feel free to fill out an online application or visit us at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Nashua, 407 Amherst Street, Nashua, NH 03063. We are located off Exit 8 on Route 3. We are an easy 20 minutes commute from the Merrimack/Bedford/Manchester area and only 25 minutes from Lowell.
- Leadership – ability to effectively motivate, mentor, coach & counsel others to perform well (including appropriate documentation)
- Customer Service – deliver hospitable service that is attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous; demonstrate patience, tact and diplomacy
- People Skills – ability to collaborate, create rapport, and work effectively with others
- Communication Skills – ability to effectively listen & communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Problem-Solving & Analytical Skills – ability to identify the issue, collect and analyze information to understand the problem and effectively resolve. Identify, recommend, and implement best practices
- Judgment & Discretion – appropriately handle confidential and sensitive information
- Organizational & Time Management Skills – ability to appropriately schedule time to meet job demands, multi-task, prioritize, follow through, and work efficiently with limited supervision
- Aptitude & Adaptability – ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Composure – ability to maintain composure and work under pressure, managing stress to meet business demands. (Calmly handle all customer and employee interactions & issues)
- Attention to Detail – ability to follow instructions and achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Computer skills/ Technical Aptitude – proficiency in computer technology, i.e. e-mail, MS Word, Excel, & other hotel related systems. Utilize technology to enhance organizational efficiency
- Training – ability to share knowledge and act as a resource in teaching others to perform tasks efficiently and safely
- Strong sales & relationship management skills
- Strong aptitude in working with numbers and comprehending Excel spreadsheets
- Keyboarding and general office administration skills
- Digital Marketing – must stay current on digital marketing and social media trends.
- Business Travel Sales – must have 1 - 3 years’ experience, and strong closing skills.
Experience / Education:
5 year’s hotel & sales experience needed. Must have strong background in hotel sales. Must be very knowledgeable with social media, digital media and content management. College education and/or equivalent work experience; Delphi.fdc a plus. Must have strong writing and communication skills. Hotel opening experience preferred.
Traveling to businesses and hotels (with overnight travel), flexible work hours including nights and weekends, especially during months leading up hotel opening; Extended workdays may be required to accomplish tasks and meet workload demands during peak periods. Potentially requires extended periods of walking or standing, computer keying, working at a desk, and viewing spreadsheets and other written material. There is also the potential for kneeling and lifting of objects up to 50 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job, please use the form below