About the Property
Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway is located on White Mountain Highway nestled at the base of the White Mountains. Our close proximity to Mount Washington attractions, Story Land, Santa’s Village, and outlet shopping, along with an indoor water park, make our hotel the ideal location for families to gather and vacation.
If you are looking to help us provide a remarkable stay for our guests with attentive and courteous service, please take a moment to complete the employment form below.
- Leadership – ability to effectively motivate, mentor, coach & counsel others to perform well (including appropriate documentation)
- Customer Service – deliver hospitable service that is attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous; demonstrate patience, tact, and diplomacy
- People Skills – ability to collaborate, create rapport, and work effectively with others
- Communication Skills – ability to effectively listen & communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Problem-Solving & Analytical Skills – ability to identify the issue, collect and analyze information to understand the problem and effectively resolve. Identify, recommend, and implement best practices
- Judgment & Discretion – appropriately handle confidential and sensitive information
- Organizational & Time Management Skills – ability to appropriately schedule a time to meet job demands, multi-task, prioritize, follow through, and work efficiently with limited supervision
- Aptitude & Adaptability – ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Composure – ability to maintain composure and work under pressure, managing stress to meet business demands. (Calmly handle all customer and employee interactions & issues)
- Attention to Detail – ability to follow instructions and achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Computer skills/ Technical Aptitude – proficiency in computer technology, i.e. e-mail, MS Word, Excel, & other hotel related systems. Utilize technology to enhance organizational efficiency
- Training – ability to share knowledge and act as a resource in teaching others to perform tasks efficiently and safely
- Possess knowledge of appropriate and safe selection and use of cleaning equipment and chemicals for a variety of purposes
- Mechanical, and/or functional knowledge of guest room features such as Showers, HVAC units, thermostats, fireplace (where applicable), etc.
- Skilled in performing carpentry, plumbing, painting, electrical, and HVAC maintenance and repair
- Demonstrated knowledge of building systems including fire alarm, sprinkler systems, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems along with their proper maintenance
Minimum 2 years’ of supervisory experience in building maintenance or equivalent combination of experience in the trade.
This position is physically demanding and requires extended periods of walking, standing, bending, kneeling, climbing ladders and lifting up to 65 pounds. Requires flexible working hours including nights and weekends; extended workdays may be required to accomplish tasks and meet workload demands during peak periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job, please use the form below