About the Property
Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway is located on White Mountain Highway nestled at the base of the White Mountains. Our close proximity to Mount Washington attractions, Story Land, Santa’s Village, and outlet shopping, along with an indoor water park, make our hotel the ideal location for families to gather and vacation.
If you are looking to help us provide a remarkable stay for our guests with attentive and courteous service, please take a moment to complete the employment form below.
- Leadership – ability to effectively motivate, mentor, coach & counsel others to perform well (including appropriate documentation)
- Customer Service – deliver hospitable service that is attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous; demonstrate patience, tact, and diplomacy
- People Skills – ability to collaborate, create rapport, and work effectively with others
- Communication Skills – Ability to effectively listen & communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Problem-Solving & Analytical Skills – Ability to identify the issue, collect and analyze information to understand the problem and effectively resolve. Identify, recommend, and implement best practices
- Judgment & Discretion – appropriately handle confidential and sensitive information
- Organizational & Time Management Skills – ability to appropriately schedule a time to meet job demands, multi-task, prioritize, follow through, and work efficiently with limited supervision
- Aptitude & Adaptability – the ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Composure – ability to maintain composure and work under pressure, managing stress to meet business demands. (Calmly handle all customer and employee interactions & issues)
- Attention to Detail – ability to follow instructions and achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Computer skills/ Technical Aptitude – proficiency in computer technology, i.e. e-mail, MS Word, Excel, & other hotel related systems. Utilize technology to enhance organizational efficiency
- Training – ability to share knowledge and act as a resource in teaching others to perform tasks efficiently and safely
Experience / Education:
Minimum of 5 years of leadership, the management or supervisory experience preferred, as well as a college degree and/or equivalent work experience.
Financial Results, Guest Service Scores, Inspections, and STAR Reports; 90 Day performance review, on-going feedback from supervisor, attendance, productivity, feedback from others
Work is performed in a hotel environment; Requires some overnight travel and flexible working hours including nights and weekends; extended workdays may be required to accomplish tasks and meet workload demands during peak periods. Potentially requires extended periods of walking or standing, moderate computer keying using both hands, working at a desk, and viewing spreadsheets and other written material on a computer screen. There is also the potential for kneeling and lifting of objects up to 50 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job, please use the form below