About the Property
Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway is located on White Mountain Highway nestled at the base of the White Mountains. Our close proximity to Mount Washington attractions, Story Land, Santa’s Village, and outlet shopping, along with an indoor water park, make our hotel the ideal location for families to gather and vacation.
If you are looking to help us provide a remarkable stay for our guests with attentive and courteous service, please take a moment to complete the employment form below.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep pool area organized, tidy, and mopped dry
- Perform basic pool maintenance (vacuum, skimming, etc.)
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of pool restrooms
- Maintain stock of pool towels (retrieve from Housekeeping and fold)
- Ensure people using the pool/water park are guests or members and that minors have adult supervision, keep a running count of guests using the facilities
- Notify maintenance of possible pool repair, safety and any contamination issues
- Keep all necessary log sheets given from management
- Conduct daily testing of pool chemicals and make adjustments as needed
- Keep windows, doors and frames clean; patio furniture neat and clean; trash receptacles emptied
- Verify all lighting operational
- Maintain mechanical room, always keep clean and organized
- Maintain the Pool area, i.e. clean and inspect all slides, ladders, and toys daily for any defects or damage
- Maintain fitness room cleanliness, stocking/removal of towels, mirror/window cleaning, water bubbler has enough water and cups, vacuuming etc.
Provide high level customer service, communicate effectively with guests and team members, follow instructions, ability to learn quickly, pay attention to detail, and maintain composure when working under pressure
Experience / Education:
Prior experience in Guest Services preferred; Lifeguard or CPO certification helpful but not necessary
90 Day performance review, on-going feedback from supervisor, attendance, productivity, feedback from others, Guest Response scores, etc.
Water Park Attendants are required to supply and wear khaki shorts or pants that are neat in appearance. Slip resistant white tennis sneakers are also required for the position
This is a very physically demanding job that requires extended periods of walking, standing, bending, lifting, twisting and kneeling. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job, please use the form below