About the Property
The commitment, attitude, and performance of our team members drive the success of our hotel. Our Harrisonburg hotel takes on this challenging task to achieve a high level of client and guest satisfaction every day. This requires building an enthusiastic team of high-performing individuals to fill a wide variety of positions to provide exceptional service, from the heart. We seek qualified candidates who share our values and the desire to create a warm and professional hospitality environment.
Thank you for your interest in our available positions. Please complete the employment form below and share with us a little bit more about yourself.
- Customer Service – deliver hospitable service that is attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous; demonstrate patience, tact, and diplomacy
- People Skills – ability to collaborate, create rapport, and work effectively with others
- Communication Skills – ability to effectively listen & communicate professionally
- Problem-Solving & Analytical Skills – ability to identify the issue, collect and analyze information to understand the problem and effectively resolve. Identify, recommend, and implement best practices
- Organizational & Time Management Skills – ability to appropriately manage time to meet job demands, prioritize, follow through, and work efficiently with limited supervision
- Aptitude & Adaptability – ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Composure – ability to maintain composure and work under pressure, managing stress to meet business demands. (Calmly handle all customer and employee interactions & issues)
- Attention to Detail – ability to follow instructions and achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Computer skills/ Technical Aptitude – proficiency in computer technology, i.e. e-mail, MS Word, Excel, & other hotel related systems. Utilize technology to enhance organizational efficiency
- Strong sales & relationship management skills
- Strong aptitude in working with numbers and comprehending Excel spreadsheets
- Keyboarding and general office administration skills
- fdc experience or similar sales software needed.
Experience / Education:
Sales and/or hotel experience preferred; high school diploma and/or equivalent work experience; Delphi.fdc a plus.
Work is performed in a hotel environment; this position requires extended periods of walking, standing, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds. Frequent computer keying using both hands, and viewing material on a computer screen. Working at a desk, viewing spreadsheets and other written material. (PDC is physically demanding, requiring extended periods of walking and standing.) Flexible work hours may require an occasional night or weekend. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job, please use the form below