About the Property
Our newly renovated Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead Area hotel welcomes guests visiting the Mercedes Benz Stadium, home of the Atlanta Falcons and State Farm Arena, home of the Atlanta Hawks. Located off I-85, our hotel is two miles from the heart of Buckhead, with incredible nightlife and shopping. Just miles from Emory University, Emory University Hospital, Children’s Hospital of Atlanta and Grady Hospital.
If you are compassionate, ambitious, and service-focused, then we invite you to complete the employment form below.
- Leadership – ability to effectively motivate, mentor, coach & counsel others to perform well (including appropriate documentation)
- Customer Service – deliver hospitable service that is attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous; demonstrate patience, tact and diplomacy
- People Skills – ability to collaborate, create rapport, and work effectively with others
- Communication Skills – ability to effectively listen & communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Problem-Solving & Analytical Skills – ability to identify the issue, collect and analyze information to understand the problem and effectively resolve. Identify, recommend, and implement best practices
- Judgment & Discretion – appropriately handle confidential and sensitive information
- Organizational & Time Management Skills – ability to appropriately schedule time to meet job demands, multi-task, prioritize, follow through, and work efficiently with limited supervision
- Aptitude & Adaptability – ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Composure – ability to maintain composure and work under pressure, managing stress to meet business demands. (Calmly handle all customer and employee interactions & issues)
- Attention to Detail – ability to follow instructions and achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Computer skills/ Technical Aptitude – proficiency in computer technology, i.e. e-mail, MS Word, Excel, & other hotel related systems. Utilize technology to enhance organizational efficiency
- Training – ability to share knowledge and act as a resource in teaching others to perform tasks efficiently and safely
- Possess knowledge of appropriate and safe selection and use of cleaning equipment and chemicals for variety of purposes
- Understands operation of all guest room features i.e., HVAC units, thermostats, fireplace (where applicable, shower, windows etc.
Experience / Education:
Experience as a room attendant and 2 plus years’ of supervisory experience required, management or previous supervisory experience preferred; inventory management experience preferred; high school diploma and/or equivalent work experience; bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
Work is performed in a hotel environment. This position is physically demanding as it requires extended periods of walking, standing, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds; moderate computer keying using both hands, and viewing material on a computer screen. Requires flexible working hours including nights and weekends; extended workdays may be required to accomplish tasks and meet workload demands during peak periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job, please use the form below