About the Property
We are inspired by the great city of Boston, and the innovative spirit of its people. We are one of a kind and we don’t take no for an answer.
Breaking the norm is our norm and it starts when you walk through our doors. Our lobby bleeds Boston with a 65ft masterwork in spray paint that wraps the lobby’s interior by world renowned artist Tristan Eaton. But we didn’t stop there. At every turn, from check-in to check-out, you’ll find a piece of Boston’s history that inspires the energy of the city we love today.
We offer modern accommodations, in the best neighborhood, where every visit is an experience that leaves you inspired and ready to take on the world.
Thank you for your interest in our available positions. Please complete the employment form below and share with us a little bit more about yourself.
- Leadership – ability to effectively motivate, mentor, coach & counsel others to perform well (including appropriate documentation)
- Customer Service – deliver hospitable service that is attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous; demonstrate patience, tact and diplomacy
- People Skills – ability to collaborate, create rapport, and work effectively with others
- Communication Skills – ability to effectively listen & communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Problem-Solving & Analytical Skills – ability to identify the issue, collect and analyze information to understand the problem and effectively resolve. Identify, recommend, and implement best practices
- Judgment & Discretion – appropriately handle confidential and sensitive information
- Organizational & Time Management Skills – ability to appropriately schedule time to meet job demands, multi-task, prioritize, follow through, and work efficiently with limited supervision
- Aptitude & Adaptability – ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Composure – ability to maintain composure and work under pressure, managing stress to meet business demands. (Calmly handle all customer and employee interactions & issues)
- Attention to Detail – ability to follow instructions and achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Computer skills/ Technical Aptitude – proficiency in computer technology, i.e. e-mail, MS Word, Excel, & other hotel related systems. Utilize technology to enhance organizational efficiency
- Training – ability to share knowledge and act as a resource in teaching others to perform tasks efficiently and safely
- Possess knowledge of appropriate and safe selection and use of cleaning equipment and chemicals for a variety of purposes
- Understands the operation of all guest room features i.e., HVAC units, thermostats, fireplace (where applicable, shower, windows, etc.
Experience / Education:
Experience as a room attendant and 2 plus years’ of supervisory experience required, management or previous supervisory experience preferred; inventory management experience preferred; high school diploma and/or equivalent work experience; bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
Work is performed in a hotel environment. This position is physically demanding as it requires extended periods of walking, standing, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds; moderate computer keying using both hands, and viewing material on a computer screen. Requires flexible working hours including nights and weekends; extended workdays may be required to accomplish tasks and meet workload demands during peak periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable eligible individuals to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job, please use the form below