About the Property
The Hyatt Place Crocker Park anchors the award-winning Crocker Park lifestyle development, featuring townhomes, apartments, retail, dining, and commercial office buildings. By joining our team, you are at the center of it all! Thoughtful, personalized, and attentive style drives us to provide award-winning, Hyatt Place Hotel of the Year, service.
Fun is our favorite value that we live by each day. By balancing the human need of enjoying the environment we work with ensuring we professionally take care of ourselves and each other, we create a positive, caring and service-minded culture that is felt by every guest that comes through our building and keeps coming back.
To become a part of our awesome team, please complete the employment form below and share a bit about yourself with us and why you would thrive in our hotel.
- Leadership – ability to effectively motivate, mentor, coach & counsel others to perform well (including appropriate documentation)
- Customer Service – deliver hospitable service that is attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous; demonstrate patience, tact and diplomacy
- People Skills – ability to collaborate, create rapport, and work effectively with others
- Communication Skills – ability to effectively listen & communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Problem-Solving & Analytical Skills – ability to identify the issue, collect and analyze information to understand the problem and effectively resolve. Identify, recommend, and implement best practices
- Judgment & Discretion – appropriately handle confidential and sensitive information
- Organizational & Time Management Skills – ability to appropriately schedule time to meet job demands, multi-task, prioritize, follow through, and work efficiently with limited supervision
- Aptitude & Adaptability – ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Composure – ability to maintain composure and work under pressure, managing stress to meet business demands. (Calmly handle all customer and employee interactions & issues)
- Attention to Detail – ability to follow instructions and achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Computer skills/ Technical Aptitude – proficiency in computer technology, i.e. e-mail, MS Word, Excel, & other hotel related systems. Utilize technology to enhance organizational efficiency
- Training – ability to share knowledge and act as a resource in teaching others to perform tasks efficiently and safely
- Strong sales & relationship management skills
- Strong aptitude in working with numbers and comprehending Excel spreadsheets
- Keyboarding and general office administration skills
- Digital Marketing – must stay current on digital marketing and social media trends.
- Business Travel Sales – must have 1 - 3 years’ experience, and strong closing skills.
Experience / Education:
5 year’s hotel & sales experience needed. Must have strong background in hotel sales. Must be very knowledgeable with social media, digital media and content management. College education and/or equivalent work experience; Delphi.fdc a plus. Must have strong writing and communication skills. Hotel opening experience preferred.
Traveling to businesses and hotels (with overnight travel), flexible work hours including nights and weekends, especially during months leading up hotel opening; Extended workdays may be required to accomplish tasks and meet workload demands during peak periods. Potentially requires extended periods of walking or standing, computer keying, working at a desk, and viewing spreadsheets and other written material. There is also the potential for kneeling and lifting of objects up to 50 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable eligible employees to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job, please use the form below